Immigration Naturalization and Citizenship Law Firm
Our law firm can help fulfill your dream of becoming a United States citizen through naturalization. Naturalization refers to the process of becoming a United States citizen.
Our office can help you with completing the citizenship application forms. It is important to consult with a naturalization attorney to ensure that it is complete and accurate. We will study, analyze and complete your application to ensure that you will be found to possess the requisite good moral character. In addition, we want to ensure that there is nothing in your application or background that might lead to the loss of your status as a Legal Permanent Resident. This sometimes occurs when an application is not thoroughly reviewed. Finally, we will accompany you to your citizenship interview and be prepared to respond to any issues that may arise.
Continuous residence in the United States
Physical presence in the United States
Ability to read, write, and speak English (there are some exceptions)
Basic knowledge and understanding of U.S. history and government
Good moral character
Count On Us
With our firm on your side, you will have an immigration lawyer directly available to you. Contact us at 202-330-6290 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free initial consultation.
Regardless of your immigration concern, you can count on our experience and dedication.
- E-3 Specialty Occupation from Australia
- H-2A Temporary Agricultural Workers
- H-2B Nonagricultural Temporary Workers
- H-3 Nonimmigrant Trainee
- I Representatives of Foreign Media
- L-1A Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager
- L-1B Intracompany Transferee Specialized Knowledge
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability
- P-1A Internationally Recognized Athlete
- P-1B Internationally Recognized Entertainment Group
- P-2 Performer under Reciprocal Exchange Program
- P-3 Artist Culturally Unique Program
- Q Cultural Exchange
- R-1 Temporary Religious Workers