EB-4 Special Immigrants Employment Visa | Alexandria Immigration Law Firm

Permanent Residency Through Employment

Our firm regularly prepares and submits applications for an EB-4 immigrant visa on behalf of our well-qualified clients. The USCIS does not automatically grant these petitions so the proper preparation of all the relevant information is crucial. 

Approximately 140,000 total employment immigrant visas are awarded each year. An immigrant visa allows you to remain permanently in the United States once you obtain Permant Residency and are issued a Green Card.

An EB-4 employment immigrant visa is a fourth-preference petition. Generally, an employer submits a Form I-360; however, in certain circumstances the employee may self-petition. Please contact our office for more information.

Should I Pursue an EB-4 Visa?

An EB-4 immigrant visa entitles the holder to permanently work and reside in the United States. This is also known as an employment based immigrant visa.

The government refers to the EB-4 as one of the five employment-based immigrant visa preferences or categories. 

The U.S. government has created a Special Immigrants category for certain individuals who are eligible for an EB-4 immmigrant visa. These individuals fall into one of the following categories:

Members of the United States Armed Forces

Afghan or Iraqi translators

Iraqi and Afghan employees of the United States

Religious workers

Special Immigrant Juveniles


G-4 international organization retirees

Please contact our office for more information on categories of individuals who may be eligible for this visa.

Will my family also gain admission to the United States?

The spouse and children under the age of 21 of an EB-4 visa holder may also be admitted to the United States.  Please contact us for more information to see if you are eligible. 

Total Dedication

Whether your immigration concern is for a visa or some other issue, you can count on our experience and dedication.

Our immigration law firm can assist you with obtaining a green card, citizenship, marriage-based adjustment, work or other type of visas, deportation defense and asylum. An immigration law firm can also assist your business immigration issues by obtaining a Professional Foreign Workers Visa (H-1B), a Temporary Nonagricultural Workers Visa (H-2B), a Temporary Visitor for Business (B-1), a visa for Persons of Extraordinary Ability (O-1) and others.

Please contact us for more information about your case so that we may determine and then pursue your best option.

With our firm on your side, you will have an immigration lawyer directly available to you. Contact us to schedule a consultation.