Washington DC Investor Immigration EB-5 Visa Law Firm

Our firm provides the EB-5 investor with guidance to ensure that they meet all the stringent requirements for this visa.  We will assist you every step of the way.

Obtaining an EB-5 visas is quite complicated. For example, investors are required to prove that the capital at issue was legally obtained.  The Form I-526 must be submitted to immigration officials in order to determine the legality of money invested.  The USCIS will examine the source of an investor’s money and similar issues.

Call us today to obtain more information and set up an appointment for a free initial consultation.

Our global immigration law firm is prepared to represent you if you are interested in starting a business or invest in the United States. We can help you obtain the following:


EB-5 Immigrant Visa is set up for persons who invest either $900,000 in a regional center or $1.8 million in any United Stats industry. It is referred to as “immigrant visa” because you automatically obtain status of Legal Permanent Residence.

We can provide additional information and professional services in order to maximize your investment and assist in the processing for the EB-5 investor.

The EB-5 investor does not have to be physically present in the United States to apply for an EB-5 Visa.  Instead, you can apply from your home country and then enter the United States as a permanent resident after your application is approved.  Your green card will be issued upon the approval of your EB-5 application. It will be initially valid for two years and then you must file another application to remove its conditional status at least 90 days before it expires.

We can guide you through this process which requires you to demonstrate that your investment meets EB-5 requirements.  Upon this demonstrated proof, your Legal Permanent Residence is valid for 10 years.


  • Invest minimum of $900,000 in a government-approved regional center; or
  • Invest minimum of $1,800,000 anywhere in the United States


A Regional Center is an entity, organization or agency that has been approved by the United States government to promote economic activity.  This is achieved through increasing U.S. exports and the creation of domestic employment.

EB-5 Investors: $1.8 Million

If you prefer more flexibility, you can invest $1.8 million in any industry located in the United States. You will be able to start a new venture or purchase an existing business.

Contact us for a free initial consultation.  You may reach us at 202-330-6290 or info@serranolegal.com.



  • E-3 Specialty Occupation from Australia
  • H-2A Temporary Agricultural Workers
  • H-2B Nonagricultural Temporary Workers
  • H-3 Nonimmigrant Trainee
  • I Representatives of Foreign Media
  • L-1A Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager
  • L-1B Intracompany Transferee Specialized Knowledge
  • O-1 Extraordinary Ability
  • P-1A Internationally Recognized Athlete
  • P-1B Internationally Recognized Entertainment Group
  • P-2 Performer under Reciprocal Exchange Program
  • P-3 Artist Culturally Unique Program
  • Q Cultural Exchange
  • R-1 Temporary Religious Workers

IMMIGRANT VISAS: Permanent Residence Via Employment

  • EB-4


  • J-1


  • B-1


  • F-1
  • M-1









An E-2 non-immigrant visa is offered for those persons seeking to enter the country as an investor. If you are already in the United States, you can adjust your legal status to an E-2 investor if you invest a substantial amount of money here.

However, an E-2 visa permits you to may remain in the United States only for as long as the business operates.  It does not automatically lead to Legal Permanent Residence.


  • Citizenship in an E-2 treaty country with the U.S.
  • Ownership of at least 50% of the E-2 investment business.
  • You must be actively involved in the direction and development of the business.
  • You must make a substantial investment in the United States.
  • You must be in control of your investment funds.