Washington DC H-1B Immigration Visa Law Firm
Our firm can provide you with the critical information and expert representation you need for an H-1B visa. The government issues an H-1B visa to foreign individuals with a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in order to work in the United States. H-1B visas last for 3 years and the recipient of an H-1B visa is in non-immigrant status but is eligible to apply for Legal Permanent Residency in the future.
The USCIS accepts these visa applications on April 1 of each year. Visas are then issued in October of the same year. We highly recommend that you apply promptly as the issuance of the visas is limited.
H-1B VISA REQUIREMENTS
- A United States employer will sponsor a foreign individual and a make job offer.
- The position must be filled by someone with a four-year college degree or its equivalent.
- The position must offer a salary that is consistent with other similarly situated employees.
- E-3 Specialty Occupation from Australia
- H-2A Temporary Agricultural Workers
- H-2B Nonagricultural Temporary Workers
- H-3 Nonimmigrant Trainee
- I Representatives of Foreign Media
- L-1A Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager
- L-1B Intracompany Transferee Specialized Knowledge
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability
- P-1A Internationally Recognized Athlete
- P-1B Internationally Recognized Entertainment Group
- P-2 Performer under Reciprocal Exchange Program
- P-3 Artist Culturally Unique Program
- Q Cultural Exchange
- R-1 Temporary Religious Workers
Regardless of your immigration concern, you can count on our experience and dedication.
Please contact us for more information about your case so that we may determine and then pursue your best option.