Temporary Non-Immigrant Work Visas
A non-immigrant visa grants you temporary stay in the United States. When your visa expires, you must leave the United States unless you have applied for Legal Permanent Residency.
U.S. employers or organizations may bring foreign nationals to the United States as either a temporary trainee or a Special Education Exchange Visitor with an H-3 visa. The U.S. employer or organization must file a Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker.
What are the Qualifications for an H-3 Visa?
- Receive training (other than graduate medical education or training) that is not available in the foreign national’s country
- Special Education Exchange Visitor in order to participate in a training program related to practical training and experience in the education of children with disabilities.
When does the H-3 visa expire?
An H-3 trainee nonimmigrant may remain in the United States for up to 2 years. If the petition is approved for a special education exchange visitor, then the trainee may remain in the United States for up to 18 months.
Family of H-3 Visa Workers
The spouse of an H-3 worker and his or her unmarried children under the age of 21 may be admitted to the United States with an H-4 nonimmigrant visa. However, they may not obtain work authorization.
Whether your immigration concern is for an H-3 trainee nonimmigrant visa or some other issue, you can count on our experience and dedication.
Our immigration law firm can assist you with obtaining permanent residency, citizenship, marriage-based adjustment, work or other type of visas, deportation defense and asylum. An immigration lawyer can also assist your business immigration issues by obtaining a Professional Foreign Workers Visa (H-1B), a Temporary Nonagricultural Workers Visa (H-2B), a Temporary Visitor for Business (B-1), a student visa, a visa for Persons of Extraordinary Ability (O-1) and others.
Please contact us for more information about your case so that we may determine and then pursue your best option.
With our firm on your side, you will have an immigration lawyer directly available to you. Contact us to schedule a consultation.
Our immigration law firm represents world-wide clients in business, academia and other professional arts. Contact our experienced firm for help with consular processing and any other concern. We help design practical solutions that are tailor-made for our global clients. We work with employers, human resource managers and executives to solve your immigration challenges.
- E-1 Treaty Trader
- E-2 Treaty Investor
- E-3 Specialty Occupation
- H-1B Specialty Occupations
- H-2A Temporary Agricultural
- H-2B Temporary Non-Agricultural
- H-3 Trainee
- I Visa Foreign Media
- L-1A Intracompany Transferee
- L-1B Intracompany Transferee
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability
- P-1A Athletic Performance
- P-1B Entertainment
- P-2 Reciprocal Exchange Program
- P-3 Artist Visa
- Q Cultural Exchange
- R-1 Religious Workers
- TN NAFTA Professional
- EB-1A Extraordinary Ability
- EB-1B Outstanding Professor
- EB-1C Multinational Manager or Executive
- EB-2 National Interest Waiver
- EB-3 Visas
- EB-4 Special Immigrants
- EB-5 Investor Visa