Washington DC Non-Immigrant Visa Law Firm
Our firm represents individuals, businesses, employees, students, writers and many others obtain a non-immigrant visa.
A non-immigrant visa grants you temporary stay in the United States. It is offered to those in business, pursuing educational goals, tourists and many others as shown below. When your visa expires, you must leave the United States unless you have applied for Legal Permanent Residency.
We can also help your business with immigration concerns. Whether the business is a multinational corporation, a non-profit or a small or medium-sized business, we can provide the guidance needed to navigate the complex world of U.S. immigration law.
EXAMPLES OF NON-IMMIGRANT VISAS
B-1/B-2—Tourists / Business
E-1—International Trade Employees
E-3—Australian Professional Employees
K-1—Fiancé of United States citizen
O-1—Persons of Extraordinary Abilities
P-1—Athletes and Entertainers
TN—Canadian and Mexican Professional Workers
Regardless of your immigration concern, you can count on our experience and dedication.
Please contact us for more information about your case so that we may determine and then pursue your best option.
With our firm on your side, you will have an immigration lawyer directly available to you. Contact us at 202-330-6290 or email@example.com for a free initial consultation.
- E-3 Specialty Occupation from Australia
- H-2A Temporary Agricultural Workers
- H-2B Nonagricultural Temporary Workers
- H-3 Nonimmigrant Trainee
- I Representatives of Foreign Media
- L-1A Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager
- L-1B Intracompany Transferee Specialized Knowledge
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability
- P-1A Internationally Recognized Athlete
- P-1B Internationally Recognized Entertainment Group
- P-2 Performer under Reciprocal Exchange Program
- P-3 Artist Culturally Unique Program
- Q Cultural Exchange
- R-1 Temporary Religious Workers