P-1B Entertainment Group Visa | Washington DC Immigration Law Firm

Temporary Nonimmigrant Work Visas for Members of an Internationally Recognized Group

A nonimmigrant visa grants you temporary stay in the United States. When your visa expires, you must leave the United States unless you have applied for Legal Permanent Residency.

The P-1B visa is available to members of an entertainment group that has existed for at least one year and been recognized internationally as outstanding.

What are the qualifications for the P-1B classification?

In order to qualify for the P-1B entertainment temporary nonimmigrant work visa, you must show that the entertainment group is internationally recognized. It is the group’s reputation, rather than any individual achievements, that is relevant to the application process for the visa.

Please contact us our office for much more information about qualifications and necessary documentation which must be provided along with a petition for the visa.

What about support personnel?

Front office personnel, camera operators, lighting technicians and stage personnelare eligible for P-1 temporary nonimmigrant work visa. They must be considered to be an integral part of the performance of a P-1B entertainment nonimmigrant visa holder. In addition, the duties they perform must be those that could not easily be performed by a U.S. worker.

Family of P-1B Visa Holders

The spouse and children under 21 of a P-1B visa holder may enter the United States with a P-4 visa. However, they are not entitled to work authorization. They may instead pursue educational goals.

Total Dedication

Whether your immigration concern is for a P-1B entertainment nonimmigrant visa or some other issue, you can count on our experience and dedication.

Our immigration law firm can assist you with obtaining a green card, citizenship, marriage-based adjustment, work or other type of visas, deportation defense and asylum. An immigration law firm can also assist your business immigration issues by obtaining a Professional Foreign Workers Visa (H-1B), a Temporary Nonagricultural Workers Visa (H-2B), a Temporary Visitor for Business (B-1), a visa for Persons of Extraordinary Ability (O-1) and others.

Please contact us for more information about your case so that we may determine and then pursue your best option.

With our firm on your side, you will have an immigration lawyer directly available to you. Call us at 202-330-6290 for a free initial consultation.