Immigration Visas

Alexandria Immigration Visa Law Firm

Our firm is available help breakdown the world of visas and explain which one best suits your needs. We will analyze your case and be with you every step of the way during the application process.

The visa application is presented at the United States embassy or consulate in your home country. If your application is approved, your visa is then included within your passport and it permits you to enter the United States. 

With your visa, you can lawfully enter the country and then you must maintain legal status while in the United States. This allows you to remain legally in the United States until the expiration date of your visa as shown on your I-94.

Non-immigrant Visas

These temporary visas are designed for either business, investment, education or tourism. You must leave the United States at the expiration of this type of visa (unless you have applied for a green card).

B-1/B-2—Tourists / Business

E-1—International Trade Employees


E-3—Australian Professional Employees


H-1B—Professional Employees

H-2B—Seasonal Employees

H-3—Professional Trainees

J-1—Academic Trainees

K-1—Fiancé of United States citizen

L-1—Multinational Employees

O-1—Persons of Extraordinary Abilities

P-1—Athletes and Entertainers

R-1—Religious Workers

TN—Canadian and Mexican Professional Workers

IMMIGRANT VISAS: Permanent Residence Via Employment


Green Card Through Marriage

Immigrant Visas

This type of visa allows you to lawfully enter the United States for legal permanent residency (green card). Immigrant visas are either employment-based or family-based.


EB-1—Priority Workers such as those with extraordinary ability; multinational executives

EB-2—Advanced Degree Workers; National Interest Waivers

EB-3—Skilled and Unskilled Workers

EB-4—Special Immigrants (Religious, Battered Spouses)



FB-1—unmarried/adult children of a United States citizen.

FB-2—spouses of lawful permanent residents, their unmarried children; unmarried children of lawful permanent residents.

FB-3—married children of a United States citizen.

FB-4—siblings of adult United States citizen


Regardless of your immigration concern, you can count on our experience and dedication.

Please contact us for more information about your case so that we may determine and then pursue your best option.

With our firm on your side, you will have an immigration lawyer directly available to you. Contact us to schedule a consultation.