Washington DC Immigration Waiver Law Firm

Our law firm has experience guiding clients through the vast and sometimes complicated web of challenges found in many cases. 

If you are inadmissible to the United States based upon a prior immigration violation or due to a criminal conviction, please contact us today at 202-330-6290 or info@serranolegal.com.  We may be able to file for a nonimmigrant visa waiver.  This will waive the ground of inadmissibility and allow you to enter the United States.

Many inadmissibility grounds may be waived by the nonimmigrant visa waiver. 

First, though, the application must be approved by immigration.

If you are an applicant seeking legal permanent residence, you may be able to obtain immigration waivers of certain criminal conduct or other immigration violations by proving that your spouse or parent (who is a United States citizen or a legal permanent resident) is experiencing hardship.

We handle immigration cases worldwide.  Our team has many years of experience and we will find the best solution for you.

You may reach our firm to obtain important information about immigration waivers by calling 202-330-6290 or send us an email by clicking here.

Our law firm offers the highest level of service backed up by more than 28 years of experience. Contact us for a free initial consultation.

If you are a foreign investor, we can assist you in with all of your requests for employment visas.  We can also ensure that the appropriate applications are submitted at a consulate office or U.S. embassy.  Contact us if you are operating a multi-national corporation, we can help with the transfer of valuable employees to the United States.

We can assist you in obtaining an O visa.  These are provided to individuals with “extraordinary ability” in the arts, science, education, business and athletics.  O visas are issued for three years but they may be extended for one-year periods.

For more information, contact us today.



  • E-3 Specialty Occupation from Australia
  • H-2A Temporary Agricultural Workers
  • H-2B Nonagricultural Temporary Workers
  • H-3 Nonimmigrant Trainee
  • I Representatives of Foreign Media
  • L-1A Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager
  • L-1B Intracompany Transferee Specialized Knowledge
  • O-1 Extraordinary Ability
  • P-1A Internationally Recognized Athlete
  • P-1B Internationally Recognized Entertainment Group
  • P-2 Performer under Reciprocal Exchange Program
  • P-3 Artist Culturally Unique Program
  • Q Cultural Exchange
  • R-1 Temporary Religious Workers

IMMIGRANT VISAS: Permanent Residence Via Employment

  • EB-4


  • J-1


  • B-1


  • F-1
  • M-1