EB-1C Multinational Manager or Executive Employment Visa | Alexandria Immigration Law Firm

Permanent Residency Through Employment

Our firm regularly prepares and submits applications for an EB-1(c) immigrant visa on behalf of our well-qualified clients. The USCIS does not automatically grant these petitions so the proper preparation of all the relevant information is crucial. A world-famous and internationally-acclaimed applicant is one thing but most petitioners need the guidance of experienced immigration lawyers.

Should I Pursue an EB-1(c) Visa?

An EB-1(c) immigrant visa entitles the holder to permanently work and reside in the United States. This is also known as an employment based immigrant visa.

The government refers to the EB-1(c) as one of the five employment-based immigrant visa preferences or categories.

There is no labor certification required of the sponsoring employer.

If you are a certain multinational executive or manager, you may qualify for the EB-1(c) immigrant visa which is an employment-based, first-preference visa.

The government issues approximately 140,000 total immigrant visas each year.

Do I need an offer of employment for an EB-1(c) Visa?

Yes, in order to obtain an EB-1(c) visa you must have an offer of employment in the United States. However, there is no labor certification required.

How do I qualify for an Immigrant Visa based on my status as a multinational executive or manager?

Your petitioning employer must be in the United States. The position must be as either a manager or an executive. You must demonstrate that you have been doing business in the United States for a minimum of one year as a legal entity and that you have a qualifying relationship with the entity that provided you with employment abroad as a manager or an executive.

How Do I Apply for an EB-1(c) Immigrant Visa?

A Form I-140, Petition for Alien Worker, and supporting documentation, must be filed by your employer in order to apply for an EB-1(c) immigrant visa. Your employer must also prove a continuing ability to pay the offered wage.

Will my family also be granted admission to the United States?

If you obtain an EB-1(c) immigrant visa, then your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 may be eligible to apply for admission to the United States with an E-14 or E-15.

Total Dedication

Regardless of your immigration concern, you can count on our experience and dedication.

Please contact us for more information about your case so that we may determine and then pursue your best option.

With our firm on your side, you will have an immigration lawyer directly available to you. Contact us at 202-330-6290 to schedule a consultation.