Washington DC E-2 Treaty Investor Visas
Our firm provides the E-2 investor with the professional guidance required to qualify. One of the benefits of this visa is that an E-2 investor’s spouse and young children are eligible as well.
The E-2 visa is granted to a foreign investor starting a business in the United States. However, the E-2 visa is dependent upon a treaty with another country. As such, it is only available to citizens of approximately 80 countries.
Contact us for more information regarding a country’s eligibility regarding an E-2 visa. In some cases, you may be able to obtain a second citizenship in another country which can then be used to obtain an E-2 visa.
Our global immigration law firm is prepared to represent you if you are interested in starting a business or invest in the United States.
REQUIREMENTS OF E-2 INVESTOR
Citizenship in an E-2 treaty country with the U.S.
Ownership of at least 50% of the E-2 investment business.
You must be actively involved in the direction and development of the business.
You must make a substantial investment in the United States.
You must be in control of your investment funds.
Regardless of your immigration concern, you can count on our experience and dedication.
Please contact us for more information about your case so that we may determine and then pursue your best option.
With our immigration law firm on your side, your business or organization will have a business immigration lawyer directly available to you. Contact us at 202-330-6290 or email@example.com for a free initial consultation about the E-2 Treaty Investor Visa.
- E-3 Specialty Occupation from Australia
- H-2A Temporary Agricultural Workers
- H-2B Nonagricultural Temporary Workers
- H-3 Nonimmigrant Trainee
- I Representatives of Foreign Media
- L-1A Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager
- L-1B Intracompany Transferee Specialized Knowledge
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability
- P-1A Internationally Recognized Athlete
- P-1B Internationally Recognized Entertainment Group
- P-2 Performer under Reciprocal Exchange Program
- P-3 Artist Culturally Unique Program
- Q Cultural Exchange
- R-1 Temporary Religious Workers